Many of you have offered but now I am officially ready to cast.
Sooooo... Who's REALLY up for testing?!!!!
Before saying YES... please read through to the end. (hehe)
First, you should know I'm feeling a big push to get this thing DONE!!
- Testers will have to test kinda quickly. PDF patterns would be sent out on Sunday, July 7th. Then there would be 5 days to sew, email feedback and post photos to their own blogs! All post would need to be up by July 12th.
- There is two pieces to the pattern, a dress and a slip.
- The good news: the pattern is a beginner skill level and both items sew up quickly!
- That being said, I am looking for sewers with experience in women's wear, not first timers or beginners (so sorry about this, but please know, the testing is to make sure there is nothing that would be confusing or discouraging to a new sewer).
- Finally, I will give each tester the PDF pattern but sewer will need to supply all fabric and notions needed.
If you are up for it, please email me at april [AT] april-rhodes (DOT) com. Include your name and contact info, plus a link to your blog, as well as your IG and/or Flickr handle if you have them.
I will look through and pick ten testers.
I am looking for a variety of body types so please, do not take feel discouraged if I do not contact you this time. I have more patterns coming and will be "calling" again soon!
I hope to hear from you soon ;)
>>- - - - - - - >